Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread Title Ideas

3 posters

Go down

Thread Title Ideas Empty Thread Title Ideas

Post  Justin Bale Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:07 pm

If you have awesome quotes or song lyrics that you know would be perfect for a thread title, post them here. Often people can't find a good title and they ask help from others. Instead of doing that, all they need to do it go on here and pick a title. If you're going to use one from the list, please PM one of the admin so they can cross it off the list and make it no longer available.
Justin Bale
Justin Bale
Admin

https://mirroroferised.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thread Title Ideas Empty Re: Thread Title Ideas

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:54 am

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it" ~ Nicholas Sparks

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be." ~ Nicholas Sparks

"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever." ~ Nicholas Sparks

"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have." ~ Nicholas Sparks

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever" ~ Nicholas Sparks

"And for the briefest instant, it almost feels like we're together again." ~ Nicholas Sparks

"Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself." ~ Nicholas Sparks

"If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale." ~ Nicholas Sparks

"I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn't. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be." ~ Nicholas Sparks

"Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it." ~ Nicholas Sparks
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Trixie Thorne Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:17 am

That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. ~ JD Salinger

Like if I'm gonna kiss a girl I wanna kiss her like a girl has never been kissed. Like maybe I would kick her legs out from under her and catch her right before she hits the ground and then kiss her. ~ Jim Carrey

I was in preschool and a girl actually kissed me on the cheek. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what it meant, so I instantly grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. And, then I got suspended. ~ Jensen Ackles

I'm fairly in control and I don't like to flirt particularly. I mean, obviously if I meet someone who I think is hot, of course I'll want to flirt with him, But in general I don't use it in day-to-day life. ~ Shirley Manson

“When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.”

Trixie Thorne
Trixie Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down