Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, - January 14th, 1980- Hawaii

2 posters

Go down

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, - January 14th, 1980- Hawaii Empty When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, - January 14th, 1980- Hawaii

Post  Justin Bale Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 am

Thread Title: When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. – January 14th 1980-Kahu, Hawaii

Nothing ever in life prepared you for this moment today. There were no books to train you or help you out on what to say or do. You merely had to go with your instincts and what you thought the person you were about to talk to liked best. What was about to happen was supposed to be one of the best moments of their life and most likely one of the best moments of your life, that is as long as you didn’t get reject. If that did happen, then it would go on your Top Ten Worst Moment’s of My Life list. So far today, the day was on my Top Ten Best Moments of My Life list. It was tied for first with Ashley’s 17th birthday.

After spending a day swimming on the beach with Ashley and after that going to a fancy restaurant, I thought a perfect way to end a perfect day would be a walk on the beach at sunset. Hawaii was famous for its beach sunsets and tonight looked like it would be more beautiful than all the other nights. All through the day the sky had been clear and now it was streaked with oranges, pinks, and reds. It looked like the sun was slipping into the water as it reflected back into the ocean. “You having fun babe,” I asked her, putting an arm over her shoulder and kissing her on the cheek softly.
Justin Bale
Justin Bale
Admin

https://mirroroferised.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, - January 14th, 1980- Hawaii Empty Re: When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, - January 14th, 1980- Hawaii

Post  Ashley Bloor Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:36 am

I walked slowly with Justin along the beach, my feet making imprints in the soft sand. The scene right now was probably the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The sky, the sun, the colors, the water...everything. And the best part was Justin was here with me. He'd really done it today, with the swimming and dinner and now this. And in Hawaii?? It was sweet, romantic, perfect, and just so...nice. Even if he wasn't the...all this type, he did it because he knew I loved it, and that was the best part. There were times when I thought I didn't deserve him, that he was too perfect to be real, or that one day he'd realize he was too good for me. I really hoped I was nuts, because if this ever ended, I think I really would go mad.

"I'm having loads of it." I said, smiling as he kissed my cheek. I leaned into his chest. "Justin this is amazing. Thank you, really."
Ashley Bloor
Ashley Bloor

Back to top Go down

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, - January 14th, 1980- Hawaii Empty Re: When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, - January 14th, 1980- Hawaii

Post  Justin Bale Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:01 am

"Good." I said simply, kissing her again as I drew her closer to me. We were sitting on a rock, overlooking the ocean. We could hear the waves lapping against the sand. It was normally a soothing sound, relaxing but right now it wasn't helping at all. One of my hands was shoved in my jacket pocket, fingering the velvety box. Who knew when the time was right, but I didn't have enough nerves to pull it out just yet.

"It's so peaceful.." I murmured, trying to sound at ease and happy. It was extremely hard but she hadn't been casting any suspicious looks at me so it must have been decently believable. "It's weird to think that only a couple years ago we weren't even talking." I continued on, recalling how our parents had forbidden us to talk just because of a bad business between each other.
Justin Bale
Justin Bale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Bloor Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:51 am

We had stopped walking and gone to a nearby rock to sit down. We were now on top, watching as the waves swished against the shore. I leaned against Justin, my head resting on his chest. I watched with him, eyes glued to the water. I loved it. The sound of the water, the birds calling, the suns reflection...it was all so perfect.

"It really is." I whispered back. Even as Justin said it he looked somewhat tense. I ignored it though and smiled. "I know. Thank God that's over." I grinned at him and leaned up so I could kiss him. "I don't know if I would have survived any longer."

Ashley Bloor
Ashley Bloor

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Bale Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:08 am

"Well our parents were strange. They really needed to get that we were friends and nothing was going to stop us from being friends. And it didn't because look at us now." I kissed the top of her head and brought her closer to me. "So I was thinking...I wonder what it would have been like if I hadn't gone to Hogwarts...we probably would've never seen each other again...or at least there would have been an extremely high chance that we would have not."

The sun was almost set now and the sky was streaked with even more color.
Justin Bale
Justin Bale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Bloor Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:26 am

(wows...just realized hwo crappy my last post was lol)

"Hey," I said laughing as I shoved him lightly. "Don't you dare even say that, because you DID go to Hogwarts, and we DID see each other again, and thank Merlin for that because look what happened." I leaned up and kissed him again, smiling through-out. I really really didn't want to think of what would have happened had Justin not gone to Hogwarts. For one I knew I wouldn't be here with him, in Hawaii, passionately kissing him. Hell, I'd probably not even be in touch with him.
Ashley Bloor
Ashley Bloor

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Bale Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:47 pm

"Well thank Merlin we did." I said with a grin, kissing her back, just happy to be with her. We didn't have to worry about our parents banning us from seeing each other ever again. My parents didn't even know I had ever spoken to Ashley since they had placed the curse on me and Ashley's parents - well let's just say that they didn't hate me but they didn't love me either. They weren't looking to hire some trained assassin to kill me though so that was at least good. Her father had finally realized that I wasn't like my dad at all.

"So um Ashley.." I started not to sure how to continue. My hand that wasn't around her shoulder was in my jacket pocket, fingering the velvety box.
Justin Bale
Justin Bale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Bloor Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:29 pm

"Mhm." I smiled and leaned against his chest. Wish he was fat...his chest wouldn't be that hard... ...nevermind. I smiled briefly at the thought, wondering if I'd ever get to see that. Hopefully not. I could feel his heart through his shirt, oddly pounding. The usual thump had doubled, and I could hear every beat. With a small laugh, I slid my hand up and down his leg.

"Am I making you nervous?" I joked, kissing his cheek. It was quite weird to be honest. I didn't even know Justin Bale got nervous at times like these. Then, finally, I noticed the agitated look he had been hiding. "Yes...are you alright?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. A small smile played at the corner of my lips, wondering what was up.
Ashley Bloor
Ashley Bloor

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Bale Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:00 am

I had never imagined myself in one of these places only six months after graduation. When I had first attended magical school I had never intended to ever consider marrying Ashley. Before this she was just one of those annoying know-it-all girls who I always wanted to ignore. Hell, even when we were thirteen her voiced bugged me. But now I was in love with her and I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life.

It sounds extremely stupid if you say it out loud but I did want to be with her. I wanted our relationship to be more than just cuddling, snogging, and a hell lot more. We were definitely going to argue a lot and we wouldn't get a long at times, but I was willing to live with that.

I entered the shop and started to browse around, looking at rings and trying not to feel awkward. No teenager guy would willing bring himself into here. And no guy no matter how well he knew the girl he was going to be dating would be able to pick out one. Girls were extremely picky when it came to anything, but when it came to this, it was even bigger. This would be on their finger for the rest of their lives so they'd better fucking like it.

I kept looking around until I came across the similar models. Seeing how I was low on cash since I didn't have a job and my parents disowned me once they learned that Ashley and I were dating, I couldn't afford anything that expensive. I looked at the rings trying to find the one Ashley would like the most. If I knew her as well as I thought I did, she'd go for the most pricey, the biggest, and the most elaborate ring in the store. "How much is this one?" I asked pointing to one that was enormous and looked like it would weight a ton if it was on your finger.

"16,000 gallons." The sales clerk replied, twisted her hair around her finger. She smiled politely at me and then added. "Is there any way I can help you out? Perhaps you could tell me what kind of stuff she's interested in and then I could help you find something."

My brain was already feeling hazy and dizzy from the prices. There was no way I was going to be able to afford anything here. "What about that one?" I asked pointing to what looked like it could be the cheapest ring in the store. If I couldn't afford that one, then I was fucking screwed.

"It's.." She picked it up and examined it. "3000 gallons. It's our cheapest ring, but if you're looking for something simpler, then you'd probably like these." The girl pointed off to a section that was further away from where I was. "Those probably vary from 3000 to 10,000."

"Um thanks." I said feeling even more discouraged than before. There was no way I could afford this without owing someone a huge amount of money or getting a job. I had no time for a job though, not with my auror training sucking up all of my time. And then with the free time I had I hung out with Ashley or Max. "Okay well I guess I'll go check them out." I muttered, heading over to where she had directed me. There wasn't anything I even though I'd like. More than half of them were ugly and the rest didn't even look like something she'd like to wear. Damn I was so screwed. "Do you have anything that isn't to fancy but isn't boring either?" I asked her, feeling desperate now.

"We might, I'll go check in the back.." She said with a huge smile. She seemed to be enjoying the fact that I was going to buy something here. "Let me talk to my manager and he can probably help you out." Heading off towards a side door in the back of the store, she disappeared out of sight. A couple minutes later and old man hobbled out.

His back was bent from age and his face was wrinkly like an old prune. "So how can I help you today?" He asked me, smiling a toothless smile. The man seemed like a pretty nice old chap so I held back the laugh that was lingering in my throat.

"I'm looking for an engagement ring, do you happen to have anything simple but still looks nice?" I asked him, ruffling my hair and moving back and forth on the balls of my feet in an agitated manner.

"Well we might actually have something, it's been in the store for ages. No one has wanted to buy it yet, mostly because of the price." He pulled out a box from under the counter and blew the dust off of it. "It's made of white gold and inside is a a diamond from the Blue Nile. The stone is considered to be magical...quite expensive though." The man added, opening the box and showing me. The moment I saw it I knew it was the perfect ring. I didn't care if I had to work for ages to pay it off, Ashley would love it.

"I'll take it," I said not caring about the price. I had some money in my bank and I could always borrow money from Max.

--------------------------------

Ashley jerked me back to reality by kissing me. My mind had wandered off. I took a huge gulp of air. "Well you know how we were talking about how we had almost not ever seen each other again? So I just wanted to tell you that I would've done everything that was possible to see you again, I love you babe." I kissed her trying to ease my nerves. It worked decently and Ashley smiled at me, giving me that look that said what I had just told her was adorable.

"When I fell in love you Ashley, I didn't even know I was in love with you. It was some sort of strange feeling that came over and all I could think about was you. You were in my thoughts all the time. I had never planned on falling in love with you, before I got to Hogwarts you were just some best friend who always got my nerves because you were always right. But now I love you because that, you make sure that I don't do anything to stupid. Once I had met you again though, I could tell that something was different. I couldn’t control what was happening to me but I was slowly falling in love you with. And then we both fell in love and despite all the drama that has happened and our arguments, we’ve pulled through, and something unique and special formed. Love like that doesn’t always happen..so Ashley Bloor..” I looked her in the eyes and pulled out the box –opening it- before getting down on one knee. “Will you marry me?”

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, - January 14th, 1980- Hawaii Aaaaai10

[200!]
Justin Bale
Justin Bale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Bloor Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:42 am

I smiled as our lips met, once again wondering how I got the merit to end up with a guy this sweet. "I love you too, hun." I said, my face an inch from his. I put a hand do his cheek, watching as his eyes nervously looked back into mine. What was going on with him? Before I had another chance to ask, he was going on and on, telling me things I never though would come out from his mouth. Slowly I dropped my hand from his face and listened, my heart beating a little faster with every word.

At first I couldn't understand why he was telling me this. Why he suddenly started going on about how he fell in love with me in such a way that was so unlike him. He was doing that perfect thing, the sweet one, where I knew something was serious. The type of attitude that makes me know that every word leaving his mouth was sincere, and coming straight from the heart. My smile had faded to a small tug of the lips, my eyes serious. He looked tense as he talked, and as he neared the end...my brain, fuzzy with his words, started wondering if my mind was right.

I didn't think this would happen so quick, and even though I thought I was ready to jump in headfirst, I knew I probably wasn't. I wanted to though. With everything going on, I didn't mind if he did it right now. Right here. Right this second. People were dying daily, and the one thing I knew was that I wanted to spend eternity with Justin, because if I lost him... I wanted this to happen before that day ever came. My brain started putting his words and nervousness together, right with the fact that we were sitting here in Hawaii, on a beach alone. Justin Bale was going to propose to me. And my mind was too-frozen with excitement and shock to even think about it.

The words came out, and he said my name, his hand finally moving from his jacket pocket. There in his fist, was a little black box. My heart started hammering, and I watched as he got down on one knee before me. The four little words came out...and all I could do was stare. I couldn't think, I couldn't speak, but happiness so unexplainable filled every little inch of my body, touching me from the pit of my heart to my toes. I could feel water in my eyes. Tears of joy were threatening to spill, and I couldn't even bring myself to say yes. Justin..Bale...was on one knee. Justin Bale was proposing to me. And I couldn't bring myself to words. Finally, slowly, I nodded my head.

"Mhm. Yes. Yes, yes, yes." I finally whispered, almost laughing now. I was going to spend the rest of my life with Justin, and I couldn't wait.
Ashley Bloor
Ashley Bloor

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Bale Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:59 am

When Ashley just sat there looked stunned I was wondering if she didn’t want me. The silent was horrible and it was making think that proposing to her in the first place was the worst idea I had never done in my life. I wasn’t usually used to telling people that I loved them, so when I said it, it was a huge deal. A few seconds later Ashley burst into tears and I was silently praying that those were tears of happiness. She flung her arms around me and pulled me into a hug. There was a damp spot on my shoulder from her crying and I hugged her back, kissing the top of her head.

My heart was at ease now after she didn't reject me. I was going to spend the rest of my life with Ashley and I was going to have a damn good time. Slipping the ring on her finger, I kissed her passionately on the lips. "I love you Ashley Emma Bloor."
Justin Bale
Justin Bale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Bloor Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 pm

I tried to blink back the water in my eyes, unable to control the flow. I leaned in and kissed him back with passion I can't describe, trying not to choke on my tears as I did. Finally after we broke away I let out a small laugh and put a hand over my mouth, trying to calm down. "I'm sorry." Was the first thing out of my mouth after my yes. I laughed again and brushed away some tears. "You hate it, I know, I'm just so..happy. And surprised. But happy. And..." I shook my head at my nonsense before leaning in and pressing my lips hard against Justin's. "I love you so much Justin Anthony Bale."

It was funny, all this was happening right now, and the only thing going through my head was:
"Oh hey Ash! Merlin I haven't seen you in forever! Who's this?"
"Oh sorry, this is Justin, my boyfriend... I mean, fiance."

Ashley Bloor
Ashley Bloor

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Bale Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:21 am

There was in incomparable and indescribable feeling of joy inside of me right now. I was going to be with Ashley for the rest of my life and that made me happy inside. It felt caught up in a happy bubble and alternate world were I felt like nothing bad could ever happen to us and that the world was perfect. Grinning at her words, I kissed her passionately, pouring all my emotions into the kiss.
Justin Bale
Justin Bale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum